NTZ Nederland BV respects the privacy of the visitors of the website, especially also the rights of visitors when it comes to the automatic processing of personal information.
- Website: ntz-filter.com
- Responsible party for the processing of personal information (hereinafter referred to as
“the controller”): NTZ Nederland BV, located at Sydneystraat 37, 3047 BP Rotterdam.
Access to website
The access to and use of the website is strictly personal. You will not use this website and the data and information provided on it for commercial, political or publicity purposes, or for any commercial offers and, in particular, not use it for unrequested electronic offers.
The content of the website
All the material located on the website, including texts, logos, images and domain name, are protected by the Intellectual Property Act. It is not allowed for the material on the website to be copied, changed or distributed without acquiring prior written permission from NTZ.
The management of the website
For the proper management of the website, the controller may at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access of the entire or part of the website to a certain category of visitors.
- remove all information which could disrupt the functioning of the website or is in breach with national or international legislation or in breach with internet etiquette.
- make the website temporarily unavailable in order to implement updates.
The controller is under no circumstance responsible for failures, defects, difficulties or interruptions of the functioning of the website, which would
result in the website or one of its functionalities to be inaccessible. The method used for you to connect with the website is your own responsibility. You will need to take steps yourself to protect your device and your information against such things like virus attacks on the internet. You are responsible for the website and information which you consult on the internet.
The controller is not liable for legal procedures conducted against you:
- for the use of the website or service accessible through the internet.
The controller is not responsible for any loss or damage which you may incur, or by third parties or which your device incurs as a result of your connection with or the use of the website.
If the controller gets involved with a dispute as a consequence of your use of this website, then the controller is entitled to charge all damage and loss which is suffered as a result of this and will suffer as a result of this on you.
Your information is collected by NTZ Nederland BV. Personal information is meant to be understood as the following: all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; considered as identifiable is a natural person who can be identified directly or indirectly, particularly on the basis of an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location information and an online identifier.
The personal information which is collected on the website will be primarily used by the controlled to maintain relationships with you, and if applicable, to process your orders.
Your rights in relation to your information
Pursuant to article 13 paragraph 2 under b of the GDPR, anyone has the right of inspection of and rectification or change of their personal information or limitation of the processing as it concerns them, as well as the right to object against the processing and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every request to this end needs to be accompanied by a copy of a valid proof of identification, which displays your signature and with reference of the address where you can be contacted. You will receive a reply to your request within 1 month after the submitted request. Depending on the complexity of the requests and the number of requests, this period may, if necessary, be extended by two months.
Anyone has a right to immediate removal of personal information, to the extent that one of the following reasons applies
and to the extent that processing is not required:
- The personal information was collected or processed for purposes which are no longer necessary.
- You are revoking the permission on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object against the processing pursuant to article 21, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and there are no mandatory legitimate grounds for the processing or you object against the processing pursuant to article 21, paragraph 2 of the GDPR.
- The personal information was unlawfully processed.
- The personal information must be removed in order to comply with the statutory obligations which are imposed by the law of the European Union or the law of the member states.
Processing of personal information
In the event of a breach of any laws or legislation, of which the visitor is suspected and for which the authorities require personal information which the controller has collected, these are provided to them after an express and motivated request of those authorities, after which this personal information consequently no longer falls under the protection of the provisions of this privacy statement.
If certain information is necessary to receive access to certain functionalities of the website, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information at the time of asking for this information.
Retention period information
The information collected by the controller of the website is used and retained for the duration as determined by law.
- We use the following types of cookies on our website:
· Functional cookies: such as session and login cookies for keeping track of session and login information.
· Anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain insight in the visit to our website on the basis of information on visitor numbers, popular pages and subjects. In this way we can better tune the communication and information provision to the needs of visitors of our website. We cannot see who visits our website or from which computer the visit takes place.
· Non-anonymised Analytical cookies: to gain insight in the visit to our website on the basis of information about visitor numbers, popular pages and subjects. In this way we can better tune the communication and information provision to the needs of our
· Tracking cookies: such as advertisement cookies which are meant to display relevant advertisements. Personal interests can be derived from the information about visited websites. This will allow organisations to, for example, display personalised advertisements to their website visitors. Tracking cookies make it possible to draw up profiles of people and to treat them differently. Personal information is usually processed by tracking cookies.
- More specifically, we use the following cookies:
· Google Analytics anonymised (analytical cookies).
· Google Adwords (tracking cookie)
- Whenever you visit our website, cookies originating from the controller and/or third parties may be installed onto your device.
Image material and offered products
No rights can be derived from the image material which belongs to the offered products on the website.
The Dutch law applies to these conditions. The court of the business location of the controller has exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes pertaining to these conditions, except whenever a statutory exception applies to these.
For questions, product information or information about the website itself, you can turn to: email@example.com.